Monday, April 12, 2010

Peale surutud

Kiirus
.
.
peale surutud
.
.
müra
.
.
peale surutud
.
.
vale
.
.
peale surutud
.
.
vägivald
.
.
peale surutud
.
.
mulle mu enese poolt
.
.
.
aita mind lootus mu sees
*
.
A poem from one picture at school. Wanted to ask the girl who is the author, where did she get it, but forgot. I had passed this picture several times when one day I stopped and read those lines with some kind of weird recognition inside of me !!! I wonder why :D
.
Morning sunrise, driving way too fast for those roads, sunglasses, tears in my eyes behind those dark glasses, radio playing really loud "winner takes it all..."

good-bad-happy-sad.
.
Today made up my mind at least in one area of my live - should have done it already a while ago. Doesn't feel good at all but hopefully will get better soon. Only some more areas to go :)))
*
after that "accidentally" found one comment from my blog which refers into another webpage
Also found Liva's quote which I wrote down few years ago while living in England.
"There is no place better. It is better if you are better"

so... so what? No idea, but so what :))

One of my closest friends called me after very long time. Her honest opinion is that I'll get the hell out from this country again as soon as I can because Estonia, especially Lihula, is way too small for me and my "Nirvana" search :)))
Well, yeah, what can I say. My first thought - what will happen if this "Nirvana" doesn't exist after all?

No comments: